Critical tools for attracting, managing, developing and retaining talent
Move beyond the basic talent management tools and processes. Become more proactive and prepared to help your organization compete in the global economy. Learn from strategic talent management tools to develop your key talent’s competencies and skills, fill critical needs and minimize training costs with integrated approaches that will help you obtain a more skilled, motivated and engaged workforce.
Each workshop / topic can be tailored to meet your industry or business needs.
- Preparing the Organization for the Future: critical tools to attract, manage, develop and retain key talent (2 days / 16 hours)
- Career Planning - Building effective and meaningful career and development action plans (1 day / 8 hours)
- Effective DNA's - Development Needs Assessments (1 day/ 8 hours)
- Succession Planning: Practical tools for effective implementation (1 day / 8 hours)
- The "Readiness Assessment" and its importance on succession planning (1 day / 8 hours)
For additional information, please Contact Us.